Monday, April 04, 2005

StreamyX's Gift: ZTE ZXDSL 831 modem Part II

*UPDATED* So the guys rig up a bot to access ZTE ZXDSL 831 modem and registered a channel specifically for this kind of things? Not sure about DALnet's policy about that. I doubt you can do that sort of things. For all of you, the channel is #streamyx.inc in DALnet. So watch out mate. There's plenty of warnings around the web and this isn't the only blog about this.

*I still urge you to stay away from a computer if you do not know how to use it properly.

*For those who wonder why I blog this, it's to inform the channel regulars and whom ever that stumble to this blog. Why did I point at that channel? Because it was advertise publicly in #lokyuk :

[19:16] <*static*> join #streamyx.inc
[19:16] <*static*> ^^

I am kind enough to remove the nick. However, if you decide to pursue this issue of me blogging. I have all the legal rights to do so. This isn't the only blog that speaks of the ZTE modem problem and those blogs ain't written by me. ;)

2 comments:

Adriel D.K said...

stupid asshole, already told my friend in dalnet about it and he's just waiting for the bot to join in and test out lol

|^2Sane| said...

*lol* Ain't they going to be mad if you did close it down.