Thursday, April 21, 2005

StreamyX email complain and reply

I emailed Streamyx yesterday in the everning, here is what I said in the mail:
****************************************
From
Sent Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:04 pm
To streamyx@tm.net.my
Cc
Bcc
Subject Streamyx upload Speed
Well my streamyx has already been upgraded, but the only problem now is my upload speed which is just "128kbps". I am using aztech 600E, on router mode and I accessed it and checked the speed which showed me that. Here is the full details from the router page:

Link Status Connected
Us Rate (Kbps) 128
Ds Rate (Kbps) 1024
US Margin 31
DS Margin 27
Modulation MMODE
LOS Errors 0
DS Line Attenuation 41
US Line Attenuation 46
Path Mode Fast Path

I thought my upload was suppose to be 384kbps and not 128kbps. I don't have much time to go kedai telekom, or call up the help line. So hope you guys can just update it from there.

From
Adriel D.K
***************************************


I didn't check my till 4 am just now, when I checked there was already a reply. Weird and it was a little too fast anyway here is the reply:
*****************************************
From TM Net Customer Care Support
Sent Wednesday, April 20, 2005 6:00 pm
To Censored@streamyx.com
Cc
Bcc
Subject Streamyx upload Speed
Dear Mr. Ea Jook Beng,

Thank you for e-mailing TM Net.Firstly, we apologies for the late reply.

With regards to your enquiry,Kindly be advised to proceed with some basic troubleshooting .

- Clear cache, reset web settings
- Check phone line quality
- Configure DNS Settings
- Disable Firewall
- Do at least 3 bandwidth test from our website.
The website is: http://202.188.95.52:8080/speedometer/

After you proceed with basic troubleshooting steps , kindly email back to us with the following particulars in order for us to open report for your side.

-User name
-Contact Person
-Contact Number Home/Office
-Operating System
-Modem Brand
-Service Number
-Streamyx Package
- Bandwidth Test First Test
-Second Test
-Third Test

Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us either via e-mail at streamyx@tm.net.my or call us at 1-300-88-9515 between the hours of 8.00am to 12.00 midnight, seven days a week to speak to any of our representatives.

Thank you for being our valued customer.

Best Regards,
Noralizah Saleh
Customer Care Support, CRM
TM Net Sdn. Bhd.
Website: http://www.tm.net.my

(ICOMS#90052-30192 ONYX#3090083)
******************************************************

Wuhoo I am Ea Jook Beng, cool eh hahahaha only a computer can make such mistake. I guess telekom got fadup typing and replying custormer email complains and so on. So they ordered a auto reply software which will read out the mail and reply back with a format which included some words that is common used like "upload, download, speed problem" and so on from the email it read :P. Now this is real malaysian half gov company, too lazy to take care of their custormer and always got "alasan" or what ever shit.

1 comment:

|^2Sane| said...

Great customer care eh?