Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Police? Are they better then us?

Where the power of the web came into play, the right information tends to get thru, thats what I like about the web. I sift through tons of information and I get the facts. Too bad for the police though this time. The educated masses of malaysian flock to help this teenager's ordeal. A police raid was conducted in a cybercafe and all of us is wondering if its legal. Not only that, the way the police handle the raid, do they think they are better then us? Innocence until proven guilty! Isn't that what our justice system is all about? Whats with the high-handling of things eh? Come on? So kiamkana was interviewed by the Star. Therefore, we're going to see this issues play out by itself in the papers soon. Dumb idiotic police! Kiamkana's ordeal reminds me of an incident which acidcruel told me. The representative of the police force went to his lecture hall and gave a speech to promote the police force. The representative asked the students if they believe the police force was corrupted. Everyone said yes and start mumbling rants. Then the guy tried to defend the police force by asking if any of them have personal experience of police bribing. Too bad for him though, everyone of the students put up their hands. *smirk* I too had a personal experiences with the police force actually asking me for cash. I had to submit to their damn scams just because I do not want my ex, (at that time she was my girlfriend), go thru some legal shit while I start fighting with them. I personally hate all these people. It was just too bad I wasn't alone. They probably get a piece of my mind. Time to tell the police eh! You ain't no better then us! You're a civil servant, you idiot! You serve us!

*Credit to Jeff Ooi for bringing up the issue. Going to blog this in every blog I have access to. ;)

No comments: