Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Oh! You Ignorant Fools!

[18:31] <*static*> 2sane ada trojan
[18:32] <+|^2SaNe|> since when i got a trojan?
[18:32] <*static*> how do i noe
[18:32] <*static*> ur in my trojan list
[18:32] <+|^2SaNe|> n y would i be in ur trojan list?
[18:34] <+*static*> how the damn i should no
[18:34] <+*static*> know*
[18:35] <+|^2SaNe|> wtf, of course u should know.. since u accuse me of having a trojan
[18:35] <+|^2SaNe|> whats wrong with u
[18:39] <+*static*> |^2SaNe|: my script can detect trojan... i dunno how it detect
[18:39] <+|^2SaNe|> ur script sot.. man buang lah that
[18:39] <+*static*> tyr u check ur mirc file and documents
[18:40] <+|^2SaNe|> fuh.. told u i dont have a trojan
[18:40] <+*static*> dun have dun have lar
[18:41] <+*static*> actually what is trojan?
[18:41] <+|^2SaNe|> thats a bit odd right... u tell me i got a trojan.. and i ask more about it.. u dont know a shit.. wtf
[18:41] <+*static*> what is trojan
[18:41] <+|^2SaNe|> god.. man u dont make sense
[18:41] <+*static*> can any1 tell me
[18:41] <+|^2SaNe|> trojan virus.. is a kind of virus that acts like a normal proggie but in fact an infection
[18:41] <+*static*> what is trojan... a virus kah?
[18:42] <+*static*> o ic
[18:42] <+|^2SaNe|> crap shit... u dunno a thing do u
[18:42] <+*static*> dunno what is trojan... but i saw ur name in my list
[18:42] <+*static*> just telling
[18:42] <+*static*> if uir in my channel i think u already get kicked
[18:42] <+|^2SaNe|> thank god im not in ur channel since u have a shitty script

Nearly made me wanna shut everything down and do a full scan. But whatever she said doesn't even make sense. How can a mere mIRC script scan my computer for trojan virus? I presumming she's talking about a IRC trojan virus. My mIRC have never been hijack by a IRC trojan virus. I know because I've check. Those things are such a simple script. She doesn't even understand what is a trojan anyway. Not only that, she never tell me what kind of trojan is infecting my personal computer. Even if she tries to scan my IP for trojans, she'll ran into my router's firewall. Not to mention I'm on a LAN. I hate this kind of people. Pointing fingers at people without resolving anything at all. Go get a book and read. Stop trying being a smartass! Make me cuss for nothing.

No comments: